I have an 8330 with OS version 4.5. I have Foursquare installed and see from a tweet this morning there is an upgrade to version 5.5.5. of the app. I currently have version 3.8.1 installed on the phone. When I go to App World on the computer the version 5.5.5 says that it is compatible with the phone and OS version, yet the app will not upgrade. I ran into this also with BBM version 6 ( have another thread and no responses)
I just wanting to know if maybe I'm doing something wrong. I've tried to uninstall the apps first and then re-installing, but I get the original version placed back on the phone, not hte newer one.
- By sue.z.q in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-09, 12:07 PM
- By warriorwoman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-26-09, 05:06 PM
- By rcecca75 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-09, 12:39 PM
- By nitro222 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-09, 02:40 AM
- By sarfrazfamily in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-08, 04:20 PM