Please help me. I was so excited to get a bb. I had an anciant motoq.I wanted a bb cause I heard u can do so much more with it, but I am not at all tech savy and am having trouble with the simplest tasks. The bb is much easier to navigate internet but all of the technical jargon that goes along with this phone is very cofusing to me and I'm getting frustrated. I can't even send a pic message, they fail every time. I am about ready to take the bb back and use my q again. I atleast understand windows mobile. Is there anyone that can point me in the direction of some easy to understand instruction other than the bb help menu as sometimes this is even too advanced for me?
    06-30-09 12:40 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/welcome-read-first-12/

check this post out

there are links to other posts in this one that will point you in the right way on how to use your blackberry
    06-30-09 12:56 PM
    Hi I also changed my phone from the moto q, I love my bb but its so confusing sometimes, I really hate that I can't see the files on it like the file manager on wm, there are 2 ways to send a pic, when u take the pic n it shows up there's a menu that's going to show like 5 icons click on the envelope n send however u want or click on the bb sign n choose send if it doesn't want to send it maybe u don't have a strong signal or you're not connecting properly I hope this helps
    07-01-09 01:15 AM
    Hi I also changed my phone from the moto q, I love my bb but its so confusing sometimes, I really hate that I can't see the files on it like the file manager on wm, there are 2 ways to send a pic, when u take the pic n it shows up there's a menu that's going to show like 5 icons click on the envelope n send however u want or click on the bb sign n choose send if it doesn't want to send it maybe u don't have a strong signal or you're not connecting properly I hope this helps

Try an App called BBFileScout it shows all files in the BB core, Storage, and on SD Card. You can delete, view, zip, etc... any file on your BB.

As far as using the BB if it's not sending pic messages etc make sure your service is working properly. On a BB it's just as easy as using any other phone for picture messaging. If you could figure out how to use windows mobile (one of the worst phone OS' ever made!!!) I'm sure you can figure out your BB just keep playing with it and do some reading.
    07-01-09 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD