Now my key pad no longer lights up. It does occasionally but if I am text or browsing the key pad is a no show haha It's sooo annoying!!!! Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to fix it? Keep in mind right before I upgraded I was not having an issue with the key pad what so ever
    09-03-08 03:03 AM
    Try doing a reset. Press ALT + RIGHT SHIFT + DELETE
    when the screen lights up do it again (double reset, similar
    to a battery pull)
    09-03-08 03:11 AM
    I've done that... to be real honest I have had it 4.5 for a lil while now... like a week or so but I keep forgetting to post about it
    09-03-08 03:35 AM
    I can't recall seeing that happen after an OS upgrade,
    but I guess it's possible. Which version of OS 4.5 are you
    running. Maybe a different one will treat you better.
    09-03-08 03:50 AM
    4.5.0.52 (platform 2.7.0.66)... I got it from Orange UK I think it was and really it was the only that at that time I was able to find that users said it DIDN'T fry the sims on T-mobile phones. If I could find a different one then I am all for it but the only thing that worries me is the sim card issue. I have an 8320 through T-mobile so if any of you hae seen a newer OS or anything please let me know... oh not only am I have the issue with my key pad but NO HTML in the emails......??????? Any ideas?????? I am fairly new to the whole Blackberry world as I used to be a T-Mobile Dash user so if anyone could point me in the right direction of an OS that will work on T-mobile please let me know
    09-03-08 04:31 AM
    Give this OS a shot. I don't think anyone reported the SIM card
    issue from some of the Beta releases.

The HTML issue I can't remember but I'll look around and edit this
    post if I find it. I am back on 4.2 (long story )

Edit: http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/os-...ml-mail-65757/

Post #10
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-03-08 at 04:55 AM.
    09-03-08 04:51 AM
    HEYYYY good looking out!!!! The fact that you said you are on 4.2 again worries me a lil bit but I'm sure if it was an issue with this particular OS you wouldn't have passed it on hehe Thanx for the help .... Whenever I try to look into all this it stresses me out haha so any given help is greatly appreciated
    09-03-08 04:56 AM
    No problem, and really don't let my issue scare you. It is totally
    unrelated to anything you are facing. Hope all of this helps and
    works for you.
    09-03-08 04:58 AM
    lol I posted another question in this forum and someone replied "some research wouldnt have hurt" or something like that and of course I felt ******** but hey honestly for me trying to find all this stuff I feel like a chicken running around with no head haha I'm just not sure what's legit and what isnt so I find myself going in circles
    09-03-08 05:04 AM
    Understandable. And the Search function is a bit "sketchy".

Never be afraid to ask a question though. That is after all one
    of the reasons this site exists. And someone will always be here
    to help you.

And I forgot to say: Welcome to CrackBerry
    09-03-08 05:15 AM
    Sorry to bug again but I saw in another thread you had referred them to use Palringo or instango...... I got a palringo acct and downloaded it with no issue..... but now I cant even sign in.... It gets stuck and says connecting.... but it goes no further than that just connecting ..... any ideas?
    09-03-08 05:21 AM
    Honestly no. I hated the interface, uninstalled it and use
    Instango instead.
    09-03-08 05:24 AM
    hehe thank you.... my phone came with aim/yahoo/msn but really I would love to have all of em in one thing so I am not bouncing back and forth argh so yeah I just downloaded instango and I'm gonna try it out. Thanx again
    09-03-08 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD