my emails aren't showing html images.
    09-23-08 02:38 PM
    When you get an email, press the menu key and click on "get images".
    09-23-08 03:04 PM
    When you get an email, press the menu key and click on "get images".
    what about the view of links in the email?
    09-23-08 04:16 PM
    What about them? They will appear in the html format as well...
    09-24-08 09:40 AM
    You need to log on to the bis site and resend your service books to enable html email. Post back here if you have any questions. I'll try to find some links. Hold on...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 09:56 AM
    Sorry, couldn't find a link for you, but google the name of your carrier with "bis login", and it should come up.

09-24-08 10:09 AM
    You need to log on to the bis site and resend your service books to enable html email. Post back here if you have any questions. I'll try to find some links. Hold on...

i've resent the service books and my email is still showing non html links
    09-24-08 10:16 AM
    When opening an email go to where the html is and press the applications button (the button besidr the talk button) you should see two options to get image click both of them and your html should come up. If this doesn't work let us know.

09-24-08 10:20 AM
    I have 4.5 but I don't have those options in a email..I only have 1 html in my optin and that's it. Ugh this one of the reasons why I jumped to 4.5 and the html doesn't work. But ima upgrade to .69 or whatever the # is when I get home hahaha!! Yae! I'm still in school right now. Ugh.
    *Obama2008- time for a change*

09-24-08 01:58 PM
    HTML has to be enabled for each email account. When you're in Messages, press the menu button and select Options. Go to Email Settings and make sure Enable HTML Email is set to Yes. You may have to resend the service books after making the change.

Also, enabling HTML only affects messages received after turning it on. Any messages already received will still be text only.
    09-24-08 02:33 PM
    i dont have either of those options under my messages options. i dont see html anywhere. i've got .69 too. any ideas?
    09-24-08 07:35 PM
    Well for me, I had to resend my books several times for it to work. Send them a couple more times and let us know what happens.

09-24-08 08:06 PM
    well, i sent them again, and that seems to have done the trick, the html option is there now. let me understand this though, i'm going to have opt to download the images each time right?
    09-24-08 08:53 PM
    No they should just pop up now

09-24-08 08:57 PM
    I have .77 and i just went into the options screen, and no html option for either email. I can't login to my BlackBerry Internet Service account because I bought the phone used and it says account allready created for my pin # so how can i resend my books?
    09-24-08 09:38 PM
    I'm on .81. I've resent my service books 3 times and still got nothing.

edit: got it. nevermind.
    Last edited by FReQ Z; 09-26-08 at 10:01 AM.
    09-26-08 09:55 AM
    i had a similar issue where HTML worked with the att.blackberry.net email but not the one with my companies BES server. i got moved to a test server and had to wipe my device in the process of the move, and now HTML is an option for both my email accounts....

was it the wipe and reloading of 4.50.81?
    or the move to the test BES environment my company has setup for me?

they wont tell me but i am suspicious
    09-26-08 10:01 AM
    All I did was send my service books again and HTML works just great!
    10-02-08 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD