Ok, so I upgraded to the latest 4.5 release (Vodafone .81) and my e-mails look no different, other than they have the sender, subject and time/date info in a separate box. I thought I was going to be able to see pictures and links as they were intended to be seen? Did I misunderstand what HTML support meant or is there some sort of option or setting i need to change?
    I know the update "took" because I have the video camera and the other changes.
    10-03-08 07:39 AM
    ok with a NEW email (it wont go back and change your old emails) open it and hit menu then "get images".
    10-03-08 07:41 AM
    ok with a NEW email (it wont go back and change your old emails) open it and hit menu then "get images".
    Hmmm. I don't seem to have that option...
    Should I have upgraded my DM before I did the device update? I'm getting DM 4.6 now, I was still running DM 4.2 when I updated.
    10-03-08 07:47 AM
    Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now. Then log into your carriers BIS page and resend service books. Then click on an email icon on device>Menu>Options>Email Settings and make sure "Enable HTML" is set to yes. Also, on new emails will be in HTML format.
    10-03-08 07:49 AM
    HTML also has to be set to "on" in your email settings. I suspect pltaylor's post about "it wont go back and change your old emails" is correct.
    10-03-08 07:49 AM
    Thanks for everyone's help:

Crucial Xtreme - How do I log into my carrier's BIS page? I'm unfamiliar with that term/process

zzzbullseye - I don't have any HTML options under my e-mail settings.
    10-03-08 07:56 AM
    How do I log into my carrier's BIS page? I'm unfamiliar with that term/process
    Vodafone should have a website for you to log into and resend your service book... you might have to call them to find out what the website is.
    10-03-08 08:01 AM
    Sorry, I just looked and saw you are with AT&T... they should have a website for you to log into.
    10-03-08 08:03 AM
    Look for the internet email setup icon -- it's the envelope with a gear in front of it. Click it--click service books-click send service books. You should be good to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 10-03-08 at 08:06 AM.
    10-03-08 08:04 AM
    Thanks for everyone's help:

Crucial Xtreme - How do I log into my carrier's BIS page? I'm unfamiliar with that term/process

zzzbullseye - I don't have any HTML options under my e-mail settings.
    Go to AT&T BIS Page and log in. You may have to call, or you can enter some info and log in. Then on the left hand sode click send service books.
    Just found this in Lecture 4 of the Blackberry 101 lesson's... look down the page and you will see the AT&T link: Lecture 4: The Basics of Setting Up Your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    Crucial and I told you how to do the same thing different ways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 10-03-08 at 08:13 AM.
    10-03-08 08:09 AM
    Damn you guys are good. It's working, thanks everyone.
    10-03-08 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD