I was wondering if there was any type of management program that was out that would automatically check for updates for the blackberry applications and os and download and update it for you?

The reason why I ask this is because I just moved cross country and I forgot my cord to plug the Phone into my mac.
    03-30-08 12:13 AM
    Do you have any other USB to Mini USB cables? I normally just use the cable that came with my digital camera.
    03-30-08 12:43 AM
    Too bad you're on the other side of the country. I have too many... I got 4 at work and probably 6 home and 2 in my car. I remember the old days when the 7290s came with two USBs, when RIM realized people charged both at home and work.
    03-30-08 01:51 AM
    Too bad you're on the other side of the country. I have too many... I got 4 at work and probably 6 home and 2 in my car. I remember the old days when the 7290s came with two USBs, when RIM realized people charged both at home and work.
    hah, maybe i'll just go and pick one up at a local store. i just was wondering cause i read in another forum that i cannot update from a mac... is this true? I just want all the latest stuff.

and p.s. i left the cord for the cam at the house in boston too haha.

/fail
    03-31-08 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD