Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default unwanted pictures

OK hers a new one or at least to me. I was in my camera and viewed pictures. When that czme up i hac the contacts at the top highlighted and clicked the trackball. well it then brought up a bunch of little pictures. theres a wolf, a ninja, etc etc etc...they r all locked and I am not sure what they r for or if they popped into the phone with the new OS i loaded. I am running .169 with 4.6/5.0 hybrid with the .131 radio.

just wondering if and how I can delete these and if it will mess anything up, aww i dont care if it messes anything up thats how we learn!! Soooo any way to delete them??? BTW they r .png images
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    JOHN3:16

Have you tried to delete them using the Media Manager when your Blackberry is connected?
    "Just because you are shouting does not mean you are right."

Where can you find me? Blog / Twitter / Facebook
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me

I have them too and I have an 8310 running 4.5.0.161.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Yea I have them too, I thought it came from 3rd party apps like zona snap or something? I'm not sure. I'm running 4.5.0.162
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

well i just checked and there is like 10 of them. I looked at the properties and added it up. They use about 21.4kb of space. Not a whole lot but i like all the free space i can get
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey

Can you delete them with filescout or desktop manager?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,697 Global Posts
    PIN
    30FC76A6

I used FileScout to delete all the "stock" pictures that came of my 9530. Took a bit of time, but I did notice a small increase in memory.
    Check these out: QuickLaunch, MeterBerry, BeNexus, BerryJoose, BerryWeather, Poynt, BerryBuzz...and CB Launcher, of course!
    Follow me on Twitter
    Check out my blog
    People with iPhones are TRENDY...People with BlackBerrys are IMPORTANT