I have an unread email message icon on my Curve, even though I can't seem to find any unread e-mails messages. Is there any way to find this unread message? Maybe there is no email and the icon is just there. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks much.
    07-01-08 07:07 PM
    Try "Mark Prior Opened" from the top of the message display - Failing that remove your battery (and put it back in again)
    07-01-08 07:11 PM
    Check the icon that looks like a mailbox--it may not be an e-mail message but rather another type of message. All messages are listed in the generic message area.
    07-01-08 07:11 PM
    After you have tried that, and if none of the previous suggestions work, then try clicking the menu button on your home screen and select show all icons and then look to see if there is a new icon indicating a message. I believe that is what Jsimon is suggestiing
    07-01-08 08:54 PM
    I had this happen twice. It was driving me nuts. All I could find on the net was something about a message being hung up somewhere. Some sort of OS bug. Anyways, this dude told me to backup my BB, go to Options, Security Options, General Settings, Click menu and select Wipe Handset. This will restore it to factory setting. Then restore it using my backed up file. It did the trick both times. Be sure to Back up first!
    07-01-08 09:42 PM
    i had the same problem but i found it w/ mikey's and jsimons suggestion! I unhid all the icons on the home screen view and found messages that were unread in the SAVED FOLDERS icon.. the 6 msgs were driving me nuts until i found it there and marked them as read and it went away. I was about to wipe the bberry when i decided to try it! it worked.. whew
    08-21-08 07:14 PM
    try a battery pull
    08-21-08 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD