Sorry for my ignorance but I am a new blackberry user. I just got a Verizon Curve and love it except for one thing, I get messages in my inbox for missed calls, new voice mail, etc. instead of notification icons. Any way to stop this? Thanks,
    Mike Brooks
    06-11-08 11:33 PM
    From the phone screen > menu >options>call logging> none.
    To separate text from eMail ....http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/hand...s-emails-6035/

Welcome to the Crack!
    06-12-08 12:48 AM
    If that setting is changed it will stop them from being logged in the messages application, but will still log them it the call log application right? And if I have missed calls and new voicemail I will still get the notice on screen letting me know next time I go to do something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 02:18 AM
    Thank you very much. Just did it and it works great. Now will that take care of voice mail too?
    The more I discover about this thing the better it seems. Coming from my Q where customizing meant losing reliability(not that the reliability was great to begin with), this thing is amazing.
    06-12-08 09:13 PM
    I dont believe there is a way to turn off the voice mail text thing. Other people have posted the same question and there has been no fixes that I am aware of.
    06-12-08 09:19 PM
    Ah well, I gues my Curve has to have one flaw.
    06-12-08 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD