I was bored and I just discovered the MFI multi loader... so I thought eh why not, I'll unlock it for the **** of it.
    Well it seems that it's unlocked and everything, stuff said disabled and such. I am an ATT customer, phone is ATT branded, has ATT firmware, along with a ATT sim card. Turn the phone on and I see the roaming indicator.

So I have a few questions, is the roaming indicator on just because the phone is unlocked?
    am I being charged extra even though I am still in the US? If I am.. what will I be charged extra for? I have an unlimited messaging plan, but no data plan. I only use data via GPS (google maps) if I really need directions.

I can't say for sure, but I THINK I remember, before I unlocked the phone, seeing the status "roaming" in the menus, there just wasn't a roaming icon. Was the fact that the phone was locked hiding the icon and now that it is unlocked the icon is showing?

I tried to search but I couldn't find anything
    I'm just worried about being charged more money really, I could care less about the icon itself lol
    01-08-09 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD