Can anyone recommend a good reliable source or site to obtain unlock codes for my curve 8310? I am willing to pay for the unlock code.

The phone currently is locked under AT&T I need to unlock in order to use T-mobile.

TIA
    Last edited by mrpcar; 01-21-09 at 04:10 PM.
    01-21-09 04:05 PM
    I'm not sure if it does work, I've just read people saying it does, but you could call up AT&T and give them the phone's IMEI number and say you want the unlock code, I'm not sure if they will give it to you if you're not a customer, but I've read posts saying that they do so you can try that out. Just say you're wanting to use it overseas so you need it unlocked.

Otherwise you can try these sites:
    Blackberry Unlock: Unlocking by UnlockItNow.com
    Unlock Your Blackberry - Codes Starting at $15!
    01-21-09 04:13 PM
    I just called att and told them I was going over seas and they unlocked mine free of charge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 04:17 PM
    Thanks for the advise, just called AT&T and they gave me the unlock code.

Now, can someone point me to the directions on how to enter the unlock code for a Curve 8310?

TIA
    01-21-09 04:39 PM
    Thanks for the advise, just called AT&T and they gave me the unlock code.

Now, can someone point me to the directions on how to enter the unlock code for a Curve 8310?

TIA
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bla...ructions-1292/

BTW, you need a AT&T SIM to complete the unlock procedure. If you don't have one, go to an AT&T store and ask to use a unactivated SIM or borrow a SIM from a friend with AT&T.
    01-21-09 04:51 PM
    Thanks to everyone's help! It is unlock now, I guess now I will be busy loading up all the apps. and phone book.
    Last edited by mrpcar; 01-21-09 at 04:58 PM.
    01-21-09 04:52 PM
    do u lose everything after u unlock it?
    It is unlock now, I guess now I will be busy loading up all the apps. and phone book.
    03-09-09 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD