Is there any way I can block unknown numers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 07:55 PM
    Options >>> Call Barred

If there isn't a Call Barred title then you will need to call your carrier for this service... Mind you there might be a additional service charge depending on your carrier.
    10-15-08 08:07 PM
    I'm guessing T-Mobile doesn't offer this service since I don't see that option.

10-15-08 08:10 PM
    I'm guessing T-Mobile doesn't offer this service since I don't see that option.

I don't have it on my phone either and they do charge extra. i went to t-mo store and the guy said it was extra.
    10-15-08 08:18 PM
    I'd gladly pay the extra. Was thinking of changing my phone number that I've had forever because these unknown callers are getting ridiculous. Starting at 8:00 am on the dot every morning calling all day. I don't answer anymore but when I do it's always an automated sales pitch. Seems like different companies too with no way to reach them.

10-15-08 08:20 PM
    I'd gladly pay the extra. Was thinking of changing my phone number that I've had forever because these unknown callers are getting ridiculous. Starting at 8:00 am on the dot every morning calling all day. I don't answer anymore but when I do it's always an automated sales pitch. Seems like different companies too with no way to reach them.

Yikes, if that's the case you should block unknowns.

10-16-08 12:01 AM

Is there any way I can block unknown numers

Look for a program called black & whitelist or iCallManager Lite. They will block unknown numbers and private callers. The software runs for $25 but worth it.
    10-16-08 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD