i had to transfer my info to a new phone, now none of the calendar entries are showing on the home screen. i've got 2 new calendars that i've never seen before, device default and unknown. those are in addition to my email calendar. DD = green, my email = blue, and unknown = yellow. the original entires are all green and DO NOT show up on the homescreen. any new ones i enter are yellow and DO show on home screen. any ideas why this is happening? i have a lot of future entires that i dont want to re-enter.
    01-14-10 04:51 PM
    no one knows???
    01-15-10 02:50 PM
    Really? Nothing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 04:56 PM
    Do you have a backup of your device and/or had you sync'd before the changeover to the new phone?

You can clear the calendars on your device and restore your one, good, email cal to the device from there. Device default will not sync to DM.

Check menu-options and see how many entries you have in each cal.
    01-16-10 05:18 PM
    I did that. It seemed to fix it until I sent service books. Also, the unknown calendar asks me If I want to share with bbm group. And if I directly enter into the calendar, it goes yellow for unknown. But if I open that time slot and then enter it, it uses email calendar thus does NOT show on home screen. So confused

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 05:39 PM
    When you open the calendar app, make sure you go to menu-select calendar and select the appropriate email calendar. That should select the calendar that your entries are entered into.

Also, don't share your entries with the BBM calendar or everyone in the group will receive your entry.

Also see this if this link won't help:
    Re: Calendar: See two of them after upgrade to 4.5... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    01-16-10 07:11 PM
    Also see if this link doesn't help:

View Document
    01-18-10 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD