Is there anyway to unhide a hidden folder? I made a folder on my SD card for pictures and accidently hid it. Luckily there was nothing in it but now its driving me nuts that I can't find it! I have an 8320 btw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 05:36 PM
    I haven't experienced your problem but this is my guess at a fix, and I'm assuming you're using Windows XP to connect your blackberry to, if not, YMMV:

Plug in blackberry via USB.
    Open the folder to view files.
    In the windows folder toolbar (Files - Edit - View, etc) select TOOLS and then Folder Options
    Go to the tab that says VIEW and click it.
    Then find the checkbox (circle) that says "Show Hidden files and folders"
    Then say "OK"

Now you should be able to see the hidden folder and you can right click it and unselect it as "Hidden".

Please note this is all done on the windows computer, the only part involving the blackberry was connecting it via USB so that you can view the contents of the media card on your computer. YOu must also have Mass Media Mode or something, enabled.

Not sure if this will help, but I hope it does

Have fun!
    05-20-09 05:42 PM
    Thanks! Ill check it out!

05-20-09 05:50 PM
    Did you create the folder with your BB then hide it?

You should be able to find it from your BB.

Open the Media app and press menu and select Explore/Media Card/BlackBerry then press menu and select Show All then look for the hidden folder and press menu and select Properties then uncheck the Hidden checkbox.

Last edited by blackngray70; 05-20-09 at 06:47 PM.
    05-20-09 06:42 PM
    I did the same thing, hid a media folder and could not find it but thanks to blackngray70 i found it..
    06-17-09 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD