Hi, i have been searching the forums and can see that many people are having issues with the Uncaught Exception, i have tried everything to sort the problem but is just doesnt work, i've tried hard reset, installing new os but just doesnt work, specifically the error is " Uncaught Exception:applicationregistry.waitfor(0x125d69656f febdd2)timeout.
    I have also wiped the handset with the jl_cmder and got the 507 error and installed new o/s but still get this error....

It happens when i try and access the message inbox.
    Any help would be highly highly apperciated

Thanks

Jamie
    06-08-09 01:16 PM
    From your homescreen press and hold ALT and type LGLG and look through your Event Log and see if you can find what is generating the exception error.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 01:32 PM
    Thank you, is there anything in particular i should be looking for or shall i post the log on here?
    06-08-09 02:00 PM
    FYI, anytime you do a wipe with JL Commander, you will get a 507 error. It just means there is no OS on your Berry.

Also, when you are getting software problems like this, after a wipe reinstall of your OS, you shouldn't be doing automatic full restores of your device through Desktop Manager.

In other words, you want to do a third party backup:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/upda...updated-53201/

and a regular backup.

However, after you wipe and are reinstalling your OS, make sure you select the option in the Apploader not to backup and restore your device following the OS loading operation.

Following the OS reloading, restore your third party apps/themes, then do a selective restore using the Advanced option in Backup/Restore. Restore only a minimum of the databases like your Address Book and Messages databases. The idea is to restore what you need, but not what is causing your problem.

Hope this helps.
    06-08-09 02:17 PM
    Open the Event Log and press menu and select Clear Log then do whatever it is that causes the exception error then open the Event Log and it should be pretty easy to find.

06-08-09 02:22 PM
    Xlideriders advice is going to be your best bet to fixing your problem

06-08-09 02:28 PM
    I'm getting the following error: Uncaught exception: pushModalScreen Called by a non-event thread

I think I found the error in the event log as being S Java Exception - Runtime Exception. It has a bunch of codes in the window when I pull up that error, but don't know what they mean or how to correct it. Any idea?
    06-08-09 07:30 PM
    I went into the event log and pulled up that error file. Under that file was the program listed that was causing the error. It was "Forward,Reply and Edit". I deleted that program and the error went away.
    09-16-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD