uncaught exception: DSSMA: invalid state (5):45 ??????????? any idea what is this message???? my bb has 2 days acting up very strange! i've a 8320

any help will be very much appreciated!
    06-12-09 08:39 AM
    Basically what the info below is saying is to back up your device and wipe it. I would try a battery reset first

Overview
    When the BlackBerry smartphone user attempts to access or open the messages folder from the home screen, the following error message is displayed:

Uncaught Exception: DSSMA Invalid state.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolution
    Resolution 1
    Perform a hard reset of the BlackBerry smartphone. For more information, see KB02141.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolution 2
    Back up the BlackBerry smartphone using BlackBerry� Desktop Manager. For more information, see KB11625.
    Erase all data and applications from the BlackBerry smartphone. For more information, see KB02318.
    Restore the backup of the BlackBerry smartphone using BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    06-12-09 08:45 AM
    thank you very much, im taking it to the shop for service and im gonna print this info. thanks a lot.

regards from teh caribbean.
    06-12-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD