Ok, I am a brand spanking new BB user. So please forgive my ignorance if I sound very foolish. So far I really am enjoying just trying to get fully comfortable and have spent hours reading through the forum.

Details: I have a BB Curve 8320 through T-Mobile. I am using Desktop Redirector to forward messages from Outlook to my BB using the Blackberry Internet Service.

As the title says, I am unable to view JPG attachments in my e-mail. I have installed Beamberry and seem to be able to view PDF and MS files just fine. However, I don't seem to have the ability to view JPG attachments. Am I being a complete bonehead? Is it because I installed Beamberry? Please help me!!!
    Last edited by joshlongo; 12-04-07 at 12:27 PM.
    12-04-07 11:59 AM
    Do you see the attachments in the message?
    12-04-07 12:38 PM
    I can see the attachments. At the top of the e-mail it lists the number of attachments. If I select and choose Full Menu, the only option that it gives me to open with is BeamBearry. Then it tells me that is cannot find supported attachment types.
    At the bottom it lists the attachments and their sizes. For example on the current message it lists 5 photos that were e-mailed to me. The are listed like so- 'application: 100_1147.jpg (34K)'
    I feel like I'm just missing something.

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Last edited by joshlongo; 12-04-07 at 01:40 PM. Reason: added more info
    12-04-07 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD