Hi again . Can anybody help with this. I am reciving e-mails on my curve i have an icon showin 7 new mails but when i open the email folder none of the new mails are showing??. It was working fine. I am use the BIS service and when i highlight the email icon my email address does not show, it used to not sure if it has anything to do with it . Hope you can help. Cheers guys and gals .
    06-20-08 04:54 AM
    Check your File Free Memory status.

Options>Status

I've heard of this happening when memory gets low. If it is really low, pull the battery out while the device is still on, wait 30 seconds, then put it back in and check again.
    06-20-08 04:57 AM
    Will try that thanks , this problem is on my brothers curve so will speak to him and get back to you if thats ok . Thanks MArk
    06-20-08 05:00 AM
    No, it's not ok. Do it now.

J/K
    06-20-08 05:02 AM
    Are you There Kronk? , tried removing the battery , Still the same cannot see new emails or texts, but the icons show i have recived them . Any more suggestions ??
    06-20-08 07:58 AM
    Try re-registering the Host Routing Tables:

Options > Advanced Options > HRT > menu > Register Now

You should receive a email confirming the reistration. When you do, see if the email address is there when you highlight the icon. If so, you are set.
    06-20-08 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD