I have 6 emails I follow with on my BlackBerry. 4 are gmail, 1 is [email protected], and one other from a different domain.
    Everytime I compose an email, it changes what my default is. I have gone to options>adv options>default serv> chose the same gmail account for calendar and email.
    What am I missing or doing wrong. I know I can pull down the list each time I send a new email, but that gets time consuming and frustrating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 12:07 AM
    if you compose, it will use the default email as listed in your options setting.

if you reply, it will reply with the address of the account you received the email on.
    09-21-08 02:30 AM
    You can also log into your BIS account online for VZW it is BlackBerry Internet Service from there you can set in each acct a reply from address. So when sent, it will show as being sent from one account you want it sent from.

I just set this up for a customer last week
    09-21-08 07:22 AM
    Thanks lastraid. The problem I think is a basic issue. When I compose an email and choose a different email, the BlackBerry keeps that in memoory for the next composed message even if the default is a different email addy.
    I have googled for over a week and finally found a thread on another forum discussing this very issue.
    Your solution is great however I loke to have people responed to the address sent from.
    Simple example. I have a default email set to compose everything. When I receive or send a joke, I use a differet address that I do not read the messages receive daily. If I compose a joke using [email protected]. The next email I comppse will "default" to myjokes instead of my chosen default of [email protected].

09-21-08 09:26 PM
    Options > Advance Options > Default Services.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [[email protected]]

--HeavyC.

09-21-08 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD