I have an 8330 curve and I am unable to access anything site pertaining to blackberry.com i.e. mobile.blackberry.com. If I try from the Blackberry Browser I get "Unable to connect to the Internet, please try again later." If I try from the WAP browser I get "A communication failure has occurred. The server may be busy, please try again later."
    I have no problem getting to any other websites. It would seem to me that this is some kind of DNS issue, but don't know where to start. I have pulled the battery and resent the service books. I am on BES 4.1.4 My bb software is 4.5.0.77 This has worked at one time, but not sure when it quit.
    11-10-08 09:10 AM
    Definitely an issue with your phone. It works on my Curve and I have 4.3. I was able to access it using Opera Mini.
    11-10-08 09:22 AM
    It looks like it is more than the blackberry.com. It is any site that needs to use the internet browser instead of the wap browser. I can not get to any sites from the internet browser and it says cannot connect to internet, but if I go to that site with the wap browser it does work and I guess the mobile.blackberry is requiring the internet browser. Any ideas? Is this a carrier issue?
    11-10-08 06:58 PM
    Go to browser, options, general properties and change the browser type;.
    11-10-08 07:14 PM
    I have change it to several different options with no luck. What should it be set for? I downloaded Opera Mini and can get to mobile.blackberry.com but it tells me that my browser is not compatible.
    11-10-08 07:49 PM
    I was able to fix my problem. I followed KB05010 on blackberries support site that had me to delete the service books and resynch them.
    11-10-08 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD