Oh on top of all the texting I do, I use over 3000 myfaves minutes. Maybe I really am a cb addict?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 10:30 PM
    That's crazy. I love texting, and not just SMS. I HATE talking on the phone. If I could communicate to everyone that I'm not in the same room as via text, that would be great.
    That's almost as bad as the time my friend was at my house, he was playing Ninja Gaiden on my 360, and he had his phone hooked up to my laptop. I was bored so I picked up his phone signed onto his Windows Live mobile account and started messaging my account (which was open on the laptop) to talk to him instead of actually talking. I was only about 2-3 feet away from him lol.
    06-26-08 11:01 AM
    i believe just about everybody does that at one point or another. haha.
    06-26-08 11:07 AM
    Oh on top of all the texting I do, I use over 3000 myfaves minutes. Maybe I really am a cb addict?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You should write a novel using only SMS!!

I really cannot believe how many txts you use and how much you talk on the phone!! It is hard to believe you have any other life besides your Berry, I think you need rehab!!

And, on top of that, why don't you just go hang out with your friends instead of texting them and calling them all day??

How do you possibly hold down a job and have good relationships when you are on your phone so often?!? If I was texting that much while at work or with my family or friends... then everyone would hate me.

HE11, if I was your friend and you texted me that much... I would hate you!! haha How can you possibly have that much to talk about!!

Now we know where all those chain texts originate... they all come from goldBBerry haha
    06-26-08 11:07 AM
    actually, i dont participate in chain texts. they make me soooo mad.

and i do call and text my friends when i'm with them.

most of the calls are to my boyfriends home and cell numbers though.
    06-26-08 11:53 AM

lol, I assumed you were a guy until just now. The pink "T-Mobile USA FTW!" didn't give it away for me apparently. And yea chain texts are annoying, I call my friends and yell at them when they send them to me.
    06-26-08 11:55 AM
    well i am a guy.

but tmobile's "official color" or whatever is magenta.

so i used magenta to show my patriotism for t-mobile!!

haha.
    06-26-08 11:57 AM

If I was your BF, I would probably be easily upset. I think I would grow impatient with the whole texting thing... perfect scenario :

Just when the time is right and you are moving in for the kill... (whatever that may be...). *DING-A-RINGA-LING*

GoldBerry's sms alert goes off... and she jumps up... totally ignoring her BF!!

I would be a little upset

hahaha
    06-26-08 11:58 AM
    haha no.

i dont text around him. and he doesnt text around me. its just a thing we have. because we both are really jealous and want all of the attention. haah.
    06-26-08 12:00 PM
    lol, I assumed you were a guy until just now. The pink "T-Mobile USA FTW!" didn't give it away for me apparently. And yea chain texts are annoying, I call my friends and yell at them when they send them to me.
    well i am a guy.

but tmobile's "official color" or whatever is magenta.

so i used magenta to show my patriotism for t-mobile!!

haha.
    AWKWARD!!! Haha just kidding. But really, you are a crazy texter :P
    06-26-08 12:05 PM
    AWKWARD!!! Haha just kidding. But really, you are a crazy texter :P
    no comprende...
    06-26-08 12:12 PM
    no comprende...
    I think he's talking about, we all thought you were a girl because you said you had a boyfriend. But then you said you weren't a girl. I think that's why he said it was awkward. lol
    06-26-08 12:20 PM
    I think he's talking about, we all thought you were a girl because you said you had a boyfriend. But then you said you weren't a girl. I think that's why he said it was awkward. lol
    yeah but what makes that so awkward?
    06-26-08 12:20 PM
    yeah but what makes that so awkward?
    Because since you said you had a boyfriend we assumed you were a girl.
    06-26-08 12:22 PM
    mk well anyways...

i cant conduct my all-uma test as i'm not in a wifi-area at the moment. and i wont be for a while. so i'll have to try that one tomorrow. :\
    06-26-08 12:23 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD