ok so i downloaded the google app from the website on my phone, then i tried to download the gmail app from the google app that i just downloaded and it didnt work, then i did a battery pull and it did work and when the download was complete, my phone reset, and now the red like comes on for about 10 seconds then goes off and the screen flickers and then the red light just comes back on. It keeps doin this and i tried to wipe the phone and return it to its factory settings with the jl_cmder and nothing works!! please help me!!!
    06-15-09 12:24 PM
    ok so i downloaded the google app from the website on my phone, then i tried to download the gmail app from the google app that i just downloaded and it didnt work, then i did a battery pull and it did work and when the download was complete, my phone reset, and now the red like comes on for about 10 seconds then goes off and the screen flickers and then the red light just comes back on. It keeps doin this and i tried to wipe the phone and return it to its factory settings with the jl_cmder and nothing works!! please help me!!!
    I'd try re-loading the OS, I would download the OS, Install then launch the loader located C:\program files\common files\Research in Motion\appLoader, If the apploader see's the PIN you should be good.. hopefully.
    06-15-09 12:49 PM
    Use the dead blackberry link in my sig to reload your OS. I hope you have a recent backup.
    06-15-09 12:51 PM
    I'd try re-loading the OS, I would download the OS, Install then launch the loader located C:\program files\common files\Research in Motion\appLoader, If the apploader see's the PIN you should be good.. hopefully.
    when it says communication port selection it either says unknown pin or it says nothin at all...thats bad isnt it?
    06-15-09 01:04 PM
    when it says communication port selection it either says unknown pin or it says nothin at all...thats bad isnt it?
    If your PIN isn't detected, try the Nuked BB link in my sig. You may have to take the battery out of your BB as in step #2 (Tip section) to get the PIN recognized. Don't forget to put the battery back in when appropriate.
    06-15-09 01:09 PM
    damn it didnt work, thanks anyway blue, lemme try this nuked thing now...
    06-15-09 01:20 PM
    We're all pullin for ya brother.
    06-15-09 01:40 PM
    damn it didnt work, thanks anyway blue, lemme try this nuked thing now...
    Yeah man np, just keep your cool, you'll get it let us know how it's goes
    06-15-09 01:41 PM
    OP has also posted in the Dead BlackBerry thread, but this is the better place to help him sort it out.

I have suggested the directions in the first post should do the job.

BlackBerry Desktop Mangager, Device Software and Command line loader with the /nojvm switch.

It helps, but often we can work around it with battery timing.

Pull battery, connect to USB, Insert battery and observe... note when you have to clink on next, then do it agian but time your clink correctly.

06-15-09 01:47 PM
    ok so i got some updates...when i try to fix it with apploader it finishes loading JVM but when it tries to move on to the next step it reads unable to reconnect in multi loading stage
    06-15-09 01:49 PM
    yeah once it gets to the "waiting for device initialization" step it waits a while then says "unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation"
    06-15-09 02:23 PM
    Credit belongs to Reed. Just a matter of time before he proly posted this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/unab...eration-73368/
    06-15-09 02:44 PM
    ok cool, thanks lemme try that...
    06-15-09 03:42 PM
    nothin works, im seriously pissed right now
    06-15-09 04:26 PM
    If your BB is less than 12 mos. old, you can try taking it in for a warranty replacement. Just don't mention that you bricked it.
    06-15-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD