Quick question, let's say u have quit a few txt msgs stored in ur phone, is it normal 4 the next msg u type to Lag? Like it does type it out smoothly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 12:20 PM
    i don't think that's normal.

however it could be an overall memory issue. check how much memory you have.
    08-13-08 12:24 PM
    It could happen. The lag would more likely occur when sending the message as opposed to typing them out however. Its best to clean out your SMS Inbox & Outbox on a regular basis to prevent this too. I used to save all my messages and it was horrendous trying to send sometimes - once I cleaned them out it was back to normal.
    08-13-08 12:26 PM
    Yea I have 46132218 Bytes

So I don't think that's the prob. Hmm maybe its just my phone

08-13-08 12:27 PM
    Yes. If you have a lot of messages it will tk a little longer to send as they build up.

08-13-08 12:34 PM
    Yes. If you have a lot of messages it will tk a little longer to send as they build up.

it's happening when he types the message, not when he sends, according to the OP.
    08-13-08 12:39 PM
    Yea it starts to happen after I have about 15 to 20 msgs in the folder. It gets annoying when I go to type a txt msg and my typing doesn't keep up with it actually typing on the screen lol
    08-13-08 12:40 PM
    Yea it starts to happen after I have about 15 to 20 msgs in the folder. It gets annoying when I go to type a txt msg and my typing doesn't keep up with it actually typing on the screen lol
    you know, mine does that too but very rarely. i always have my inboxes cleared but i notice a small lag at times when i see the data arrow on the move. maybe it has something to do with that?
    08-13-08 12:44 PM
    you know, mine does that too but very rarely. i always have my inboxes cleared but i notice a small lag at times when i see the data arrow on the move. maybe it has something to do with that?
    Thats what I was thinking, when the arrows are going crazy it makes my texting mad lol. I have no problem clearing my msgs all the time, so It doesn't really bother me but I didn't know if anyone had a solution lol
    08-13-08 12:54 PM
    O sorry misunderstood. Yeah that happens to me as well but there is a lot going on on my berry when it happens.

If I hv an email/mms pending it'll lag a bit. Guess it depends on what's going on in general on the phone as another poster stated.

Can't be a memory issue got 55mb free.

08-13-08 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD