First one. I used my camera this weekend and noticed there was a zoom feature. It got close to my subject and the picture looks great on my phone, but when you send it to your computer it's way fuzzy. Did I do something wrong or forget the zoom feature if you want a good picture.
    Can you move the pictures that were stored on your phone memory to microsd card i just bought? If so how?

Second can I delete the preinstalled pics if I don't like them? How they are locked.

Thanks again!!!
    07-07-08 12:13 PM
    The zoom is a digital zoom, not optical. Also, subjects far away that are moving tend to blur. Slight hand movement can be bad as well... keep in mid when transferring to your PC the resolution of the picture will not be that great. The 'blurriness' can be from a combination of all those aspects... it does not look bad on your device screen because the resolution is low and the image is small.

You can move pictures to your microSD from device memory... from the Media app hit Menu / Explore then find the pic and hit Menu / Move...

Or you can use Media Manager on your PC.

You can delete the pre-installed pics... follow the link to Stoner's guide in my signature!! Good luck
    07-07-08 12:20 PM
    i would highly recommend itookthisonmyphone.com is you do not have the OS4.5, yet! that program is awesome you can go to itookthisimyphone.com from you bb browser and as far as deleting preloaded wallpapers and what not that is a little more detailed....the more you zoom in the more blurry it gets
    07-07-08 12:25 PM
    I would highly recommend deleting the sample video which is pretty easy process... go to options -->advanced options --> applications (pop up will come up saying loading apps) ---> scroll down to blackberry sample vid shoudl be either 4th or 5th on list if i remember right then hit your menu key and then select delete, after that click yes to restart phone...
    07-07-08 12:27 PM
    If you would like to delete your preloaded wallpapers, themes, VAD, etc. try the MaxMem program. You do not need to mess with your DM by using this app, and it is free at blackberrytrade.com

PLEASE keep in mind that you will want to back up anything you delete prior to using the app, just in case you want to get any of these themes/images/etc. back!!!!
    07-07-08 12:30 PM
    that was my next post jenaywins beat me to the punch, good post, as the name states jenaywins. you can also get it at berrycoder.com.

Hope this helped, do you have OS4.5 yet?
    07-07-08 12:44 PM
    that was my next post jenaywins beat me to the punch, good post, as the name states jenaywins. you can also get it at berrycoder.com.

Hope this helped, do you have OS4.5 yet?
    Lol......
    07-07-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD