I used twitterberry on my 8330 just fine, but the phone kept restarting randomly in the first 2 days of owning it. I brought it back to Verizon and got a new one.. then downloaded the twitterberry app again but now it says Invalid User name/password.

I went to the device settings on the twitter site on my desktop and clicked "delete and start over" which told me to send a text message for verification.. I did. The connection was "success" as well. Suggestions? Greatly Appreciated.
    04-14-09 09:51 AM
    uninstall and reinstall twitterberry.. and change your password..
    04-14-09 10:16 AM
    I deleted and reinstalled twice before the post but never changed the password... so I did it one more time and changed the password from the desktop too but still no luck. Thanks 4 advice tho if u hear anything else let me know please.
    04-14-09 11:04 AM
    Go to Options >Scroll down and click on TwitterBerry. You can type your password in there. After you delete TwitterBerry, Open browser >hit menu >options >Cache Operations. Clear your cache and cookies. Then remove your battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace. Re-install Twitterberry and see if it's all good...
    04-14-09 11:23 AM
    Twittewberry sucks *** FTW! LOL but seriously

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 11:26 AM
    Try using TinyTwitter...I seem to have some issues with TwitterBerry on random occasions..I noticed though TinyTwitter works better in my opinion and for my needs
    04-14-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD