just loaded v4.5.0.169 OS from a thread listed on here everything went good no problems better than .175 OS i am noticing so far even more file free 53675916 Bytes what ever that adds up to? and faster only thing that i'm noticing is my 1XEV jumps down to 1X at times might be the room im in which i'm hoping it is? i'll run it few days see how it acts.

when i was on 175,OS i kept dropping data and my 1XEV been on the phone with sprint past 4 days trying to figure it out sending provisions/service books etc etc still the same, and even took it to the shop no problems found and my coverage area was good.

Any feedback on why the 1XEV might be so jumpy chime in please, Thanks
    02-19-10 02:23 AM
    just loaded v4.5.0.169 OS from a thread listed on here everything went good no problems better than .175 OS i am noticing so far even more file free 53675916 Bytes what ever that adds up to? and faster only thing that i'm noticing is my 1XEV jumps down to 1X at times might be the room im in which i'm hoping it is? i'll run it few days see how it acts.

when i was on 175,OS i kept dropping data and my 1XEV been on the phone with sprint past 4 days trying to figure it out sending provisions/service books etc etc still the same, and even took it to the shop no problems found and my coverage area was good.

Any feedback on why the 1XEV might be so jumpy chime in please, Thanks
    There must be something about loading a new OS as I always seem to gain in the file free department after an update. As for your signal jumping around, you might try a battery pull (or QuickPull). When I ran .169 my device would occasionally do the same, but would always revert back to a stable 1XEV with QuickPull, until the next time. Have not experienced this with .175 and except for the occasional "VZW chirp", it works great.
    02-19-10 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD