When you join this site and you don't own a blackberry......yet lol.

Although its great to have new people, don't get me wrong I just though it was funny that people joined and they don't know the true measure of the addict lol. I sleep with my curve lol. I apparntly did the same thing lol.
    04-23-08 04:39 PM
    Nawwww. It's good that people do their research before they make a purchase.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 06:03 PM
    this is a great site with great people even if you dont own a bb, i have made a bunch of friends all over the world that i talk to all the time now because of this site i love it
    04-23-08 06:06 PM
    This is THE friendliest website I have ever been on, so much support.... I don't know what I would have done had I not found it! Thanks Kevin!!!
    04-23-08 06:11 PM
    that is completely normal
    04-23-08 06:31 PM
    Yup I agree blueberry. I joined before I got my Curve. I was so excited after I ordered it that I HAD to get my fix somehow. And I soon realized the more I lurked and posted on CB the more I wanted my Curve to arrive in the mail.
    04-23-08 06:40 PM
    Never had the site before I got mine.
    04-23-08 06:57 PM
    Research is always good. And it is a fun site.
    04-23-08 06:58 PM
    lol i joined blackberry forums right after i got my BB. and then after their fatal crash i came over to Crackberry and never looked back! no offense to them, but CB is so much better, better sub forums, friendlier. my favorite part of this website is the crackberry sightings blog, i love to see others with their blackberries, especially celebrities.

btw i'm tryin to reach 100 posts tonight!
    04-23-08 06:59 PM
    Had mine almost a month before finding CB. Sooooo glad I did. It's been great.
    04-23-08 07:00 PM
    I also joined right after I ordered my BB....and this site made me want it that much faster!!! This site rules! The ppl are so helpful.
    04-23-08 07:02 PM
    lol i joined blackberry forums right after i got my BB. and then after their fatal crash i came over to Crackberry and never looked back! no offense to them, but CB is so much better, better sub forums, friendlier. my favorite part of this website is the crackberry sightings blog, i love to see others with their blackberries, especially celebrities.

btw i'm tryin to reach 100 posts tonight!
    lol i didnt even notice there was a post count until i was around 200 lol all of the sudden i realized im on here a lot, and that doesnt count all of the posts from off topic threads either im probly around 700 if you add those lol
    04-23-08 07:04 PM
    I guess research is okay, but to me, personal experience is better. I don't really like others informing me what is good or bad.

I rather find out myself. It works for others to research first, but worked for me to test it out.
    04-23-08 07:04 PM
    I agree this website and all its members are awesome and have made my BB experience such a great one its nice to share the "addiction" with so many people and come away knowing that Im not the only person that loves my BB
    04-23-08 07:15 PM
    Crackberry is one of the best bb sites around. Add me let's share stories of our bb addiction. 243C9FF6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 09:14 PM
    i love this site so far and I dont have a BB yet once july 25th comes ill have it (that is when i can upgrade) but its so nice to come to a site and people actually respond and help you out wihtout being mean or acting like you are stupid like alot of other sites
    04-23-08 09:25 PM
    I was fumbling with my Pearl and showed up here. Best thing that happened top me in the realm of mastering a technology and getting assistance with it.
    04-23-08 09:37 PM
    i'm waiting for my 8310 to show up in the mail, but have been lurking these boards all day, as well as watching every youtube video i can find of someone playing with their BB Curve. i'm addicted and i've never even seen the thing in person yet!
    04-24-08 01:12 PM
    I got a Crackberry.com addiction before I bought a blackberry. I agree that you've got to own a BB to have a BB Device, but the craving for a BB starts when you're on CB.

In fact I visited every page on CB, before deciding to buy a BB myself. And guess what I gave up for my Curve. A Spanking New Sony Ericsson K850i. And I'm not one bit disappointed.
    04-24-08 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD