This is very strange. I sync with Microsoft Outlook. The sync works fine until I add one or more email accounts from the Blackberry Internet Service. Once I do this, the 'Invite Attendees' will show up for each appointment along with 'Send Using DEFAULT'. Once I try to do a TWO-WAY SYNC between the Blackberry Curve and Microsoft Outlook, Outlook will somehow not recognize any of the old appointments. So it will duplicate all the appointments on the Blackberry. So I will have double appointments.

I somehow need to add my email accounts and then tell the Blackberry calendar to recognize these accounts for all of the appointments. I bet it will then synch correctly. Until then I am not using my email on my Blackberry.

I need your HELP to resolve this!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
    Last edited by bfhomes; 01-22-09 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Add Thank You.
    01-22-09 03:03 PM
    I fixed this problem on my Storm...DM 4.7 (if it matters).

I made sure my outlook has all the calendar appts I want. Then, in Advanced options, service books delete ALL the CICAL service books. this removes all of the "calendar email addresses" on the BB and leaves just "Device Default". Now set DM to sync one way, outlook to Device, and synchronize. Now go back and make DM 2 way sync. Your Outlook calendar matches your BB calendar and you only have one BB calendar, and you still have all the email accounts.
    01-23-09 12:15 PM
    Thanks for the mention of the service books. Verizon said my service books were corrupt and sent me new ones. This fixed my problem.
    01-23-09 02:37 PM
    I have been having this problems for weeks. I follwed these steps and look its alll fixed... Thanks Bribears.. Now I can stop yelling at my BB every time I sync because I am parnoid that something is getting missed.
    01-23-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD