so i got my new 8310 last night...was able to receive text messages...however today I could not send and did not receive any sms that was sent to me. I tried the different methods found here (different options, removing battery, etc.) but so far nothing. I will call ATT in the morning...anyone else have the same problem?
    BTW i can receive emails with no problem, can use BB messenger fine as well
    02-13-09 10:16 PM
    I had this problem like 20 minutes ago but I'm using T-Mo and it worked fine after I turned off UMA and worked only under EDGE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 11:28 PM
    Did you resend the service books? Also, can you make or receive phone calls?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 11:56 PM
    Yes I did resend the service books and yes I can make and receive phone calls. Right now I can pretty much do anything but send and receive text messages
    02-14-09 07:03 AM
    might have ATT remove and re-add the SMS feature to your account. I with VZW this works a lot.
    02-14-09 08:05 AM
    might have ATT remove and re-add the SMS feature to your account. I with VZW this works a lot.
    you know it's funny. sometimes the easiest thing that gets overlooked is the one that works. looked on my account online and sure enough att did not have me on a text message plan. added the plan, restarted my phone and it works!
    thanks!!
    02-14-09 08:17 AM
    not what I thought it was, but glad this worked not have a plan is not good either
    02-14-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD