My curve keeps switching to roaming even though I know I should have a signal from Sprint seeing that I'm at my house and always have one here. I've tried provisioning and that gets a signal from Sprint for a short time and then it's back to roaming. Does anyone know what might be wrong?
    07-01-09 07:19 AM
    I've had that problem also, usually in places where I've had a strong signal for years. The sprint rep told me they are probably working on a tower nearby and that it would stop roaming once the tower was fixed.
    07-01-09 10:23 AM
    I've had that problem also, usually in places where I've had a strong signal for years. The sprint rep told me they are probably working on a tower nearby and that it would stop roaming once the tower was fixed.
    Thank you!
    07-01-09 06:31 PM
    You provisioned, did you register your device with the mobile network?

Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

Provision Device (CDMA Devices Only): Go to options> mobile network> BlackBerry button> start provisioning.

And of course do a battery pull, while on, remove the battery for 30 seconds - some people don't know that, I'm sure you do, though,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD