Hello...Is there a way or an app that will allow you to zoom in on an image (e.g. the boarding pass bar code)...thanks in advance
    10-25-09 08:17 PM
    Are you hoping the airport can use their scanning system on your BB screen to read your boarding pass?
    10-25-09 08:19 PM
    Already there, Menu>Select Mode>View Actual Size, or Full Image, you can scroll around to see the details, then return to View Mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 08:20 PM
    Cool...thanks I will try next time (my current boarding pass has already expired).

Some airlines now offer the option to use electronic boarding passes.
    10-25-09 08:26 PM
    @drm2blv - yes, on some airlines' mobile sites you can get your boarding pass downloaded to your BlackBerry and have it scanned directly from the screen. Delta is the only airline where I've used it. Very cool!

10-25-09 08:28 PM
    Used it for Continental, but it was very touchy took about 10 attempts to actually get a good scan.
    10-25-09 08:34 PM
    @drm2blv - yes, on some airlines' mobile sites you can get your boarding pass downloaded to your BlackBerry and have it scanned directly from the screen. Delta is the only airline where I've used it. Very cool!

Used it for Continental, but it was very touchy took about 10 attempts to actually get a good scan.
    Good to know as I have been flying a lot lately, and always have my BB with me, never knew. I just flew Delta, wish I could have tried that out!
    10-25-09 08:35 PM
    Being able to use the S Select Mode and see the full size image should help, and if you center the image, you can also Zoom to expand the image if needed.

Hadn't heard they were doing this yet, but this should help you get it done.

10-25-09 08:55 PM
    I have a BB 9630 Tour on Sprint. Can't get Delta.com to send me the eBoarding pass. I was able to check in and expected the boarding pass to come to me via MMS but nada. I called Delta's Tech Support and they didn't help at all. Any suggestions?
    07-13-10 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD