well while looking for a new micro sd card on ebay caus ei have tons of paypal money it seems all the cards are TF or transflash can anyone tell me difference and should i stay away from TF? because while researching it seems that the TF cards dont support sdio mode which is over my head and i have no idea what that means haha?
    Last edited by llamoureaux8890; 06-24-08 at 09:15 PM.
    06-24-08 09:11 PM
    microSD is a format for removable flash memory cards. It is derived from SanDisk TransFlash and is used mainly in mobile telephones, but also in handheld GPS devices, portable audio players, video game consoles and expandable USB flash memory drives.
    TransFlash and microSD cards are the same (each can be used in devices made for the other), except that microSD adds support for SDIO mode, enabling non-memory cards like Bluetooth, GPS, and Near Field Communication devices.[2]
    microSD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    06-24-08 09:17 PM
    As Sunkast stated, they are technically the same thing

If you are getting a memory card online... get a SanDisk microSD card!
    06-24-08 09:19 PM
    yeah i read that first, i guess my real question is do i need SDIO mode or just go ahead TF doesnt make a difference? and buying wise this'll be my second sandisk micro card my other one just happened to not work anymore so i wanted to just ebay one thier like 10 bucks thier but it seems all of em are only TF which bewhoths me
    Last edited by llamoureaux8890; 06-24-08 at 09:23 PM.
    06-24-08 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD