i was able to tranfer with no problems..meaning the media player displayed all the songs i transferred..now the songs still transfer but to a different location on the phone..i cant just go to music and all songs and play...i have to search for them..why is this now happening or what am i doing wrong..

thanks
    chad
    05-23-08 02:21 PM
    hmmmm...... I just did this last night.

USB'd, I used my windows explorer though to copy and paste into the 'music' folder on the microSD card.
    05-23-08 02:38 PM
    im talking about the media player on the phone..i have some songs that show up and others i have to explore to find them..i want to know why all my songs dont show up in the phones media player..or how can i move them there..i tried moving or copying them but it didnt work.im using the media manager also if this helps..

thanks
    chad
    Last edited by longlip; 05-23-08 at 02:51 PM.
    05-23-08 02:47 PM
    Yes, I understand.

I'll be more clear:

I use windows explorer to move music direct into the microSD music folder so I don't rely on the Media Manager (or whatever is lol ) making random decisions for me.

To be further clear: You may want to use that method instead.
    05-23-08 02:52 PM
    ok.when you go to the media on your phone, when you click on music does anything show up or do you have to explore and find it..
    05-23-08 03:03 PM
    I use windows explorer and all my files dont carry over to the appropriate album folder, I can still see them when I go to all songs but under the album I transferred them in is not in the main music folder. If I use the explorer on my bb I can see the album there but not if I just use the native music folder (not using explorer). I just assumed it had to do with the way the folders are tagged that doesnt allow the native to recognize the album but only the songs
    05-23-08 03:05 PM
    ok.when you go to the media on your phone, when you click on music does anything show up or do you have to explore and find it..
    yeah, everything shows up (under 'all songs') and I just scroll up/down.
    05-23-08 03:23 PM
    turn phone off and then back on.
    05-23-08 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD