I have music on my home PC, and my wife has some on her laptop. I would like to transfer some music from both the home PC and her laptop to my BB Curve. I just installed the BB Desktop Manager on my home computer.

1) Any suggestions on how to best do this?

2) Does it matter if it saved via itunes software?

3) How many songs do you have on you BB's?

Thank you!
    Last edited by tennistim777; 07-15-08 at 04:10 PM.
    07-15-08 04:05 PM
    I assume you have a media card for this. If you do the easiest way is going to be to enable mass storage mode on the BB. Then you should be able to just plug the BB into the computer and use windows explorer to drag/drop the music files. BTW, since you mentioned iTunes, I hope you aren't planning on transferring iTunes music. Most of their files are protected with DRM and will not play on a BB.
    07-15-08 04:09 PM
    I assume you have a media card for this. If you do the easiest way is going to be to enable mass storage mode on the BB. Then you should be able to just plug the BB into the computer and use windows explorer to drag/drop the music files. BTW, since you mentioned iTunes, I hope you aren't planning on transferring iTunes music. Most of their files are protected with DRM and will not play on a BB.
    Yes, 8gb SanDisk. All my music is from CD disks that we ripped to our computers after we bought our ipods. Thanks!
    07-15-08 04:13 PM
    There are also programs that will allow you to strip the DRM but I'm not sure I should say anymore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD