I totally damaged my little plug-in on my Curve drunk one night. I have the replacement, but since you cannot plug anything into my current Curve, VZW can't transfer my contacts for me. I never set up my online BB thing (I'm honestly not all that BB saavy), so my contacts are stuck in my bad phone. Is there a way to transfer my contacts to my new Curve without physically connecting it to anything? I really don't want to do it manually. Please forgive me if this is a blonde question...
    02-05-09 12:54 PM
    Have you done a backup on DM recently. If so.. Just restore your INfo onto your NEw bb
    02-05-09 12:57 PM
    I totally damaged my little plug-in on my Curve drunk one night. I have the replacement, but since you cannot plug anything into my current Curve, VZW can't transfer my contacts for me. I never set up my online BB thing (I'm honestly not all that BB saavy), so my contacts are stuck in my bad phone. Is there a way to transfer my contacts to my new Curve without physically connecting it to anything? I really don't want to do it manually. Please forgive me if this is a blonde question...
    I'm not sure, but you might be able to bluetooth them to one another, but I wouldn't know how! Sorry
    02-05-09 12:59 PM
    Or you can email them to yourself by going to the number. Pressing menu- add as attachment and send them all to your self and then save them on your new berry.
    02-05-09 01:03 PM
    Bluetooth should work. pair the devices and hit transfer address book.
    02-05-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD