Any suggestions on the best way to transfer audio files (both music and ringtones) between a iMac and a Curve?

On my first attempt I was able to transfer both songs and audiobooks and listen to them using the Roxio Media Player.

Second attempt to load more music, and they did not appear on the file list in the Media Player.

I then deleted all of the songs using the Mac, yet titles still show up on the file list in the Media Player.

Third attempt I loaded more music and I installed the Dollar5 player, but don't find it easy/intuitive to use on the Curve.

Is there a better way? Thanks!
    04-19-08 11:57 AM
    Just enable mass storage mode on the BB, then when you plug it into your mac, it will come up as a storage drive. That is if you have a media card.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/i-n...-bberry-17855/
    04-19-08 12:06 PM
    Thanks, I have already installed a media card and done those steps. But now it is not working as it should.
    04-19-08 12:13 PM
    After you transfer files to the device, you may need to do a battery pull to see them on the device. With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    04-19-08 12:16 PM
    Thanks for the tip!
    04-19-08 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD