I'm with Alltel and my other curve was defective. They sent me a new one in the mail, so I did the desktop backup on the old one, restored it to the new one, and bam! Everything works, except for my email. I tried doing the swap feature they have on the desktop backup thing, but the email still doesn't work. Text and everything loads, but no email! The swap made all of my email icons show up and shows my old messages, but no new ones. What is the problem? I've looked around and can't find any answers! Help!!!
    01-27-09 11:09 AM
    You need to log in to your BIS site and change the device PIN to the new device.

BlackBerry Internet Service

01-27-09 11:17 AM
    How do I delete the old email addresses to refresh them? There used to be an email setup tool, but its not on this new phone. There's an enterprise thing. Also, it can't configure my alltel.blackberry email. It says its taken. I don't think I signed up in the BIS before, so I just had to make a new account.
    01-27-09 11:31 AM
    Alright, I've fixed it. Now I'm having a problem with my blackberry email not wanting to configure...
    01-27-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD