Great Guide Thank you for posting the link.
    10-11-09 05:20 PM
    "X" does this work on all BBs? Especially the Bold?
    10-11-09 05:39 PM
    I'm not sure, I've never taken apart a Tour or a Bold. I imagine it is the same, but don't know for sure.
    10-11-09 05:47 PM
    Thanks for the post, I am going to try and just clean/reuse my old one for now until the new ones arrive!
    10-11-09 07:13 PM
    i ordered a similar piece which i thought was the copper dome, it is the entire black square. how do i change this?
    04-04-10 11:58 AM
    i ordered a similar piece which i thought was the copper dome, it is the entire black square. how do i change this?
    That part is the module and has the switch in it. It requires soldering on the PCB. I suggest you order just the dome which is just a sticker and requires no soldering.
    04-21-10 01:17 PM
    I am currently having this issue with my bold because it lot a little bit of liquid under it and left a residue. I have pulled it apart and from what I can tell this will help me our a lot. Thanks
    05-13-10 10:11 PM
    Crackberrians, does the 8900 use a trackball dome as well or is it the square thing Jessplynch was referring. Please let me know. Thank You
    06-02-10 12:15 AM
    Crackberrians, does the 8900 use a trackball dome as well or is it the square thing Jessplynch was referring. Please let me know. Thank You
    Can someone please chip in? I have the same issue here.
    10-28-10 11:31 AM
    Sorry to bring up what seems to be a pretty dead thread but I had a question about what seems to be a pretty unique situation related to this. When i take out my Curves trackball, under it there is pretty much nothing besides a very small white button which I'm guessing is usually covered up by this dome? I have no idea where my dome went but obviously, my blackberry isn't "clicking". Also, when I press that little white button, I don't get any response from my phone? Is it just never going to click again or does it absolutely need this dome to click (also meaning "click" as in actually selecting on the phone)?
    Thanks!
    01-02-11 04:10 AM
    I've replaced my trackball a number of times with no problems, however lately it hasn't been clicking.

I just received my order of domes from cnn.cn

The problem I'm having is they will not stick. I got the 2 packs. Where is this sticker part? All I seem to have is the tiny little copper piece, but nothing to make it stick in place.

I put it in hoping it would stay there but after moving the phone around a little bit, it dislodged so now I'm back to where I was.

Can someone please explain this to me. Thanks.
    07-23-11 04:31 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD