I've read the posts about not being able to change the 8330's trackball LED, and I've read the posts about taking a Sharpie to the trackball, but that scares the heck out of me... I swear I always muck things up! lol

Does anyone know of any place online to buy a trackball that is colored? Like not the LED, but the actual ball in different colors. There has to be someone out there that does these.
    07-04-09 01:47 AM
    Go to google and type " colored trackballs for blackberry " amazon and ebay have them just to name 2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 02:10 AM
    Cool, thanks! I've got a red 8330 so I was wanting a black trackball and trackball inset since I'm going to be skinning soon. Not only do they have the colored trackball, they also have the silver inset in different colors.
    07-04-09 02:41 AM
    Cnn.cn has plenty and good products

07-04-09 05:59 AM
    I used a black shapie and worked perfect. i didnt even remove the trackball. the ball turned out a matte black and lights still comes through. Took literally about 1 min and was done.

And this was done about 2 months ago and no fading or color rubbing off.
    07-08-09 01:28 PM
    I bought a black trackball for my red 8330. Looks nice, I had a black ring with it but I think the silver ring I had orginally compliments the TB better.

07-08-09 01:46 PM
    I bought a black TB from Ebay and it looks awesome on my red BB and black skin.
    07-08-09 04:13 PM
    I have a red 8320 and I went with the black skin and TB and I love the look.

07-08-09 06:27 PM
    best place is berryball.com (an ebay store)...i got my pink one from there, soo perfect.
    07-08-09 08:17 PM
    I had a chick color my trackball with a black Sharpie about a month ago and I love it. It took about a minute for her to do it and she didn't have to take my phone apart at all. A month later, there is no fading at all and what's even cooler is that it now glows blue! I love it!

07-08-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD