ordered new trackball, and still problem scrolling to the right... what gives?
    03-01-09 06:08 AM
    What exactly? Does it feel stuck when scrolling? Like the ball's rolling but it doesn't make the scrolling noise? I'm not talking about the sound setting. You can actually hear and feel if the ball is rolling on the sensors. So I guess it's a whole new trackball assembly. Not just the ball. I had that problem. I made it way better by rubbing a damp bounty with alcohol repeatedly on the trackball. This caused the ball to roll and clean the rolling sensors. But if you got the whole trackball assembly, it may be the sensors on the motherboard. I wouldn't know about that stuff. You could try cleaning that part once you open up the phone but I'd much rather wait and hear what others with more experience say first before trying it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 06:37 AM
    I say take it out and put it back in
    same happened to mine when I took it out to clean it and all i had to do is take it out and put it back in
    03-01-09 08:13 AM
    Yeppers. It may be in there wrong. Try taking it out. Also, make sure all the rollers are still there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD