the track ball on my curve won't scrawl but when i push down on it does just the arrow won't move
    11-11-09 05:38 PM
    the track ball on my curve won't scrawl but when i push down on it does just the arrow won't move
    ive never head of a trackball scrawling? what is scrawling anyway?

if, by any chance, you may have meant scrolling..then, there are plenty of threads on cberry regarding removing/cleaning the trackball, blowing it out with canned air, etc, etc..those are really your only solutions, save for either replacing the trackball itself or the unit.
    11-11-09 05:41 PM
    It's easy to take the ball out and clean it, search the forum and you will find help!
    11-11-09 05:49 PM
    if you cant clean it to fix it just go to verizon they will give you a new trackball for free and even put it in for ya
    11-11-09 07:50 PM
    Lol what exactly is "scrawl". If its not moving around smoothly just simply replace or clean the trackball. There are hundreds of of threads on how to replace/clean your trackball.
    11-11-09 08:53 PM
    Sometimes little grains of sand, dirt etc get under there and won't allow it to move a certain direction. You can try pushing in n the trackball and rolling it in the direction it won't go (in your case down) and see if that helps. If not use this as a guide to help remove and clean it...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...rackball-3243/
    11-11-09 10:37 PM
    If you need your trackball to scrawl effectively, you'll need to replace it with this
    11-12-09 04:12 AM
    yew guys are so mean
    11-12-09 04:47 AM
    Scrawl... thats a new one. LOL
    11-12-09 07:38 AM
    If you need your trackball to scrawl effectively, you'll need to replace it with this
    Ha..ha..ha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 10:12 PM
    but really scrawl is awesome!! anyways, yea i also went to a sprint store asked for a track ball and ring and the said hold for a minute and we will install for you, i just said well i left the phone at home and he went and got me a new one for FREE, he didnt ask for my account or anything and im with tmobile..i was willing to pay whatever the price was..but to me that was a WOW!!! and may switch to them in the future!!! who knows
    11-14-09 10:26 PM
    but really scrawl is awesome!! anyways, yea i also went to a sprint store asked for a track ball and ring and the said hold for a minute and we will install for you, i just said well i left the phone at home and he went and got me a new one for FREE, he didnt ask for my account or anything and im with tmobile..i was willing to pay whatever the price was..but to me that was a WOW!!! and may switch to them in the future!!! who knows
    Haha was it on a Friday 5 minute before closing?
    11-14-09 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD