Is there a way to find out how long I have talked to one person since I purchased my Curve a month ago?
    03-08-09 04:17 PM
    Anyone have a clue?
    03-08-09 04:34 PM
    in your call log, highlight the person you want, hit the menu button and view history. You will need to add up the numbers but the number of calls and the minutes are displayed there, unless you have cleared history
    03-08-09 04:47 PM
    in your call log, highlight the person you want, hit the menu button and view history. You will need to add up the numbers but the number of calls and the minutes are displayed there, unless you have cleared history
    I know that, I could have sworn yesterday it showed me a total talk time though.
    03-08-09 04:49 PM
    I know that, I could have sworn yesterday it showed me a total talk time though.

When you finish the call, at the top of the screen, if shows total talk time for the person you were talking to.

Other than the view history, what is it that you are wanting?

If you called 123-456-7890 10 times, when you select view history, it will show all 10 calls.

Example:

The number you called (Mom, dad, work, home..etc)

Type: placed call or received call

Duration of the call (01.39)

Date and time each call was placed or received (03/07 22:20)

If you have "one" name and multiple numbers, it will show each number (ex: work, cell, home)

msblueline
    03-08-09 05:32 PM
    Thank you for your help. I am asking this....Without physically adding up each of the 100+ call times I have logged in my phone for one person, is there a way that I can view the total amount of time I've talked to that one person.

When you finish the call, at the top of the screen, if shows total talk time for the person you were talking to.

Other than the view history, what is it that you are wanting?

If you called 123-456-7890 10 times, when you select view history, it will show all 10 calls.

Example:

The number you called (Mom, dad, work, home..etc)

Type: placed call or received call

Duration of the call (01.39)

Date and time each call was placed or received (03/07 22:20)

If you have "one" name and multiple numbers, it will show each number (ex: work, cell, home)

msblueline
    03-08-09 05:41 PM
    Unless there is an app that would do it for you, then I would say no.

I would say be happy with what is there, we're lucky we got this much.

Go into your memo on your BB and keep a running tally list. Add up what you have now, then everytime that number is called, just add the new time to your list.

msblueline
    03-08-09 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD