Just a question Im throwing out to the other people using the various 4.5 OS betas with themes from random sources. Have you had issues with the top bar not changing properly with the theme change?

By example, I mean when the phone is on its main home screen in a Zen style theme, The top bar is the one intended, and matches the theme. But when the app button is pressed, the topbar reverts to the one in the regular BBDimension theme... Im currently testing a few different 4.5 OSes to see whats up.

EDIT: So The bug does not happen in the earliest beta (.18) odd indeed!
    Last edited by Shaska; 06-29-08 at 09:29 AM.
    06-29-08 03:17 AM
    From experience, I can say that I have had banner issues with .37 and .42. I remember reading the same thing about .44, too. Weeks ago, I stumbled across a thread that taught one how to fix this using a .18 file; but I don't remember which forum I read it in and haven't seen it since. I don't know if I feel saavy enough to be building a FrankenBerry anyway (even with instructions)!
    06-29-08 02:00 PM
    Update: I recently updated to the new beta .46 and the theme issue is once again back... I think it has a lot to do with using a theme made for 4.2 OS on the 4.5 system...
    07-04-08 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD