I've had my curve for less than a week, barring my bad experience with trying to upgrade my os, I like the phone fine. However I'm having a couple of issues - first the phone keeps dropping calls on me like crazy, which I didn't have this issue with my razr. Second some of the calls are coming in with a lot of static but the person on the other line tells me they can hear me just fine, so I know it's just on my end. 3rd - I keep having to call tmobile because even though I'm connected to wifi or edge, I keep not getting my emails and texts. When I contacted tmobile about this, they sent me to a store to get a new sin card - which hasn't fixed my issues. The 3rd issue, they can't explain whats going on, they don't know why this is happening with the email and texts. Could it be defective phone issues? Should I push T-Mobile to send me a brand new phone? Has anyone recieved a brand new in box defective curve, is that even possible?
    08-04-08 06:16 PM
    Sounds as if you are experiencing memoury problems, but also I see a lot of issues here that point to a defective device, or a huge network issue. I would swap the phone and see if you still have the same issues. If you don't, it was the device. If you do, it is the network.
    08-04-08 06:19 PM
    ya TMO is pretty good about exchanging phones. ur better off just swapping it and starting on a new one. good luck.
    08-04-08 07:37 PM
    Cant hurt to chage out your phone. I have Tmobile and have had no issues with any calls since I got my curve about three months ago.
    08-04-08 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD