Ok so after I upgrade to OS 4.5 on my tmobile 8320 I got a lot of leftover tmobile icons. I was wondering if ithere is a way to delete all these icons? I've been trying to and I found out that in the service books it has a list of names that matches the tmobile icons displayed on the desktop except here in the service books I can actually delete them. My question is if I delete them will all of the junk tmobile icons go away? I don't want to delete them and screw something up. And please don't tell me to just hide them...I am trying to free up memory. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 09:45 AM
    The icons are just launchers, they are not using memory unless you install them.

If you delete the service books, it wont help, next time you change a theme, or have them resent, they will show up.. so, hide them. I know thats not what you wanted to hear, but unless you install them, you are fine.
    11-18-08 09:50 AM
    I have TMO also and have the same prob but I hid mine. They are built into your OS I believe.
    11-18-08 10:04 AM
    if i download the OS 4.5 from blackberry.com can i still install it in my T-mobile branded 8320? whats the difference from blackberry.com's OS 4.5 and T-Mobile websites OS 4.5.0.81? i am hoping that if i download and install blackberry.com's OS 4.5 into my T-mobile branded 8320 it wont have the stupid T-mobile icons all over the place anymore...
    11-18-08 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD