I'm a over the road truck driver, I am looking for some help for this new blackberry i bought to help run my bis. while on the road. so here it goes,,

Do they not have app out that will automatically change the time zone on these phones for you when you change in to a new one?

I bought this thing in hopes that it would be a improvement over the old Free phone i had. So far it is still not impressive for the price i paid i would hope it would have some better features then the free Rumor i had. it would show my home timezone and when i changed time zones it would change the time on the phone.
    Also had a option that would allow you to show dual time zones so it showed your home time and also the one you were in currently. It would also allow you to set the alarms on the phone and they would go off like normal as if i hadn't change time zones.

the only thing i have found is one i have to remember to change the time or clock on this one so that it will show the appropriate time.

It was nice to not have to worry about it.
    11-28-09 05:38 PM
    BlackBerry devices before OS 5.0 don't change time zones automatically, for the reasons given in the "Time Zone Issues" thread that's linked in my sig. OS 5.0 has that capability, but I have not used it yet.
    11-28-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD