I know that somewhere along this addiction that I have entered my "time zone" on CB, in fact I have done it more than once.

But for some reason when I post, it shows many many hours off. I thought it was 19 hours slow but I now see it as 5 hours fast.

Either my settings didn't take. Do they change when you pull the battery? And where are they? I can't seem to locate them in the CP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by w00dy65; 09-14-08 at 07:33 AM.
    09-14-08 06:57 AM
    Options>date/time. can be revewied there
    09-14-08 07:31 AM
    My phone shows the correct time. My question is directed at the time stamp on my CB posts.

After I "submit post" on a CrackBerry forum...it comes up 5 hours ahead of what the actual time is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 07:39 AM
    OIC I am sorry, so you are asking how to change the time zone here :0

Clcik on the My account button at the top of the screen. To change/review click on this section: Modify your CrackBerry.com Registration Information.
    Last edited by lastraid; 09-14-08 at 07:49 AM.
    09-14-08 07:44 AM
    OK, that's the area I was looking for...I know I've changed it now at least 3 times.

And I have a feeling that it won't be the last. I wonder if a battery pull resets it back to GMT...it shouldn't. And yes, I saved my changes.

Thanks for re-directing me...I must have overlooked that field in my frustration.
    09-14-08 08:20 AM
    Pulling the battery on your BlackBerry won't have any effect on your CrackBerry time zone setting. Nor will it affect your device time zone setting. I've never heard of a CrackBerry time zone selection changing arbitrarily.

You should probably post your question in the Site Bugs forum. Reword it so it doesn't look like you're double-posting. It sounds to me like a problem with your user account.
    09-14-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD