I remember someone asking about an app like this, this is a new one.

Tideberry will predict and display in real-time tide data for over 3,000 coastal locations in the US, including Alaska and Hawaii. No internet or network connection required. Tideberry provides tidal flow info in an easy to use graphical format showing daily high and low tides, with a red arrow marking the current time. The graphical format allows you to view all of the tide information you need at a glance, without having to wade through tables. If you want a more traditional tide table, that information is provided as well. Advanced features include the ability to choose any date (future or past); a search function that makes it easy to find any station; and a favorites list that will allow you to save up to 10 stations for quick and easy recall. Try it free for 7 days!

Features:

3,000+ tidal stations along the US coast including Alaska and Hawaii
    No internet or network connection required
    Save up to 10 favorite locations for quick recall
    Easy to read Tide graph and tide table displays

BerryReview Store Item Link: Tideberry | Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software
    OTA Trial Link: Tideberry
    ALX Trial DL Link: http://www.tideberry.com/Tideberry-App.zip
    Article: Tideberry: Get Tide Information From Over 3,000 US Locations | BerryReview.com �
    04-08-09 12:46 PM
    Be nice to get this in a Canadian version
    04-08-09 12:50 PM
    This is exactly what I've been looking for! Living on the coast its nice to have tide data handy. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD