Is there a way to transfer documents from a thumb drive to ur BB with some sort of usb cable?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 01:13 PM
    Why don't you just transfer stuff from your thumb drive to you PC then PC to Berry using the cable???
    07-31-08 01:19 PM
    Is there a way to transfer documents from a thumb drive to ur BB with some sort of usb cable?
    I'm going to guess no since the thumb drive would need to be powered by USB, and I doubt the BB would be able to provide that. But I'm no tech expert so thats just a guess.

Why don't you just transfer stuff from your thumb drive to you PC then PC to Berry using the cable???
    What if he's somewhere that he doesnt have his pc? Thats probably why he's asking. It would be convenient to be able to grab something off a portable drive, load it to your BB, then Email it without ever having to touch a pc.
    07-31-08 01:25 PM
    Yes I don't always have a pc but I have a toon of info on my drive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 01:27 PM
    One option would be to get a memory card for your BB and just put your files on that. You can enable mass storage mode and plug it into your PC and access the card just like you would a USB thumb drive. Then you wouldn't need the thumb drive any more and you would always have those files on your BB. I don't know if that fits your needs or not though...
    07-31-08 01:38 PM
    You can probably use one of those usb thumb drives that accept an SD card in them, then you plug it in to your pc, get what you need, take out the SD card and put in in your berry. Just a thought.
    07-31-08 01:40 PM
    Just found the same topic on another forum. The consensus there was pretty much a big NO it wont work via a cable to connect the two.
    07-31-08 01:57 PM
    Does the BB even support host mode USB?
    07-31-08 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD