ok, i love my pearl.

but i really want the bigger screen.

but besides the bigger screen, and of course the keyboard, is there a diff between the 8100 and 8300?

i figure the 8300 would be the cheapest, and gps and wifi isnt that important to me right now.*specially for the price diff.*

anyone kno the best and cheapest way to get a curve?

im on tmobile so i would need an unlocked 8300.
    06-17-08 01:07 AM
    I am upgrading from my 8130 to an 8330 (vzw). I managed to snag one off of eBay for a decent price. As long as you are getting a guarantee that it is not a dead phone or a bad ESN you are usually ok buying from there.
    06-17-08 06:08 AM
    Ummm... suggestions??

What are you waiting for?!?! DO IT!

Another advantage is more storage (memory) on the device. As for the cheapest way to get a Curve for TMobile... make sure whatever you do, you get an 8320, which is the TMobile supported Curve.

As for getting an unlocked device, you can just buy any TMobile Curve from an online store, swap out your SIM and put it in the new device and you are ready to go!! No need for an unlocked phone... especially since you want the 8320, the TMobile Curve

EDIT: I forgot to add that the cheapest way would probably be calling TMo and upgrading your phone... if it had been 22 months since your last upgrade you get the "upgrade price" which is $150 for the Curve. You could also extend your contract and I believe that make you eligible for an upgrade as well, but I am not sure...
    06-17-08 07:36 AM
    I'd wait and get the Bold.
    06-17-08 08:29 AM
    lol it hasnt even been 1 month yet, so the upgrade is out of the question lol
    06-17-08 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD